Position: Technical Architect (Microsoft Dynamics 365- F&O and Retail)
- Supervising application design and architecture components
- Supervising process and functional design activities
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Expert in Dynamics F&O and Retail module
- Hands-on experience in key Dynamics AX/365 modules (SCM and Finance).
- Familiarity with software implementation and structured implementation methodologies.
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Driving test planning and execution
- Project and program management that exhibits leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
- 9+ years Dynamics AX or NAV Finance Operation and Retail implementation experience
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Ability to lead people, teams and projects
- Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
- Prior consulting experience
- Project Accounting experience
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.