EXPLORE QUALITY TALENT
EXPLORE QUALITY TALENT
EXPLORE QUALITY TALENT
Mapping for your career can be challenging and full
of doubts. That’s why an internship for any student
in the UAE, is one of the best ways to start building a career.
Having an internship will make you ready for the competitive market ahead of you, but also:
This program will make it easier for you to start your journey!
Register as an intern for a $10 fee semi-annual membership,
and access our platform including internship
opportunities from different companies in the UAE.
An internship program is a year-round recruiting tool,
it enables you to build a steady pipeline of young and
creative talents for free or stipend payed only.
The Platform is a marketplace where Clients, Freelance and Interns can Connect to each other.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PLATFORM.
- By using the Platform, or by signing up for an account on the Zillancer website, you agree to the terms of this Agreement which will bind you.
- Zillancer only makes the Platform and associated services available to enable Freelancer and Clients to connect and transact with each other through our platforms.
- All the communications between the members will be through the platform; Until and unless instructed/approved by Zillancer.
- We always remain the owners of the Platform and all associated rights. And our decisions will be the final ones.
- In consideration of you agreeing to abide by the terms of this Agreement and, where applicable. On subscription basis we allow you to use our platform to Post Projects (Clients) / Bid for Projects (Freelancers)
- Zillancer is an online global platform and we connect Freelancers to Clients, we do not find work for Freelancers, or find Freelancers for Clients. Through the Platform, Freelancers get notified of Clients that may be seeking the services they offer and bid for the project on the platform, and Clients can select the freelancer among those who presented a quote for their posted project and select as per Quotes, Skillset, Previous Work/Experience and Ratings; at all times, however, members are responsible for evaluating and determining the suitability of any Project, Clients or Freelancers on their own.
- If Freelancer and Client decide to go ahead with the project, Client will pay the Quoted fee to Zillancer and we will retain the money until the project is said to be completed by both the parties; Zillancer will then go ahead and pay the freelancer the fee after deducting the Retainer’s fee (10% of the entire transaction).
- You also acknowledge, agree, and understand that Freelancers are solely responsible for determining, and have the sole right to determine, which Projects to accept; the time, place, manner, and means of providing any Freelancing Services; the type of services they provide; and the price they charge for their services or how that pricing is determined or set.
- All Registered Members are solely responsible for (1) ensuring the accuracy and legality of any information, (2) determining the suitability of other Registered Members for an engagement (such as any interviews, vetting, background checks, or similar actions), (3) negotiating, agreeing to, and executing any terms or conditions of engagements, (4) performing services, or (5) paying for Milestones or services.
- We may change these terms at any time without notice to you. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the Platform.
- The Platform or any Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites or Project management tools (the “Third-Party Platforms”).
Freelancer: – You further acknowledge, agree, and understand that:
- you are not an employee of Zillancer, and you are not eligible for any of the rights or benefits of employment (including unemployment and/or workers compensation insurance).
- Zillancer will not have any liability or obligations for any acts or omissions by you or other Members.
- Zillancer in every way, will or can supervise, monitor the communications between Client and Freelancer.
- Zillancer will never be involved in any other way in determining the amount of any compensation that will Quoted by the Freelancer for a particular project.
- You cannot use subcontractor(s) or employee(s).
- You are liable to follow the SLA of replying to the client once the project is started and adhere to milestones agreed upon.
- You can always upgrade the Project Requirement, Fees, Timeline after discussing and getting an agreement from the client for the same.
- SLA for communication with client during an ongoing project is 24hrs.
- Overdue timelines should be approved by the client or will be moved to the dispute team for investigation.
- If the Client does not confirm that a Milestone has been delivered following two notifications by Zillancer to the Customer via the Platform, the Milestone will be deemed delivered and Zillancer may release the applicable Fees to the Freelancer.
- The Client, if dissatisfied with the delivery of any Milestone or the project work by the Freelancer, may request that the Freelancer amend or re-do aspects of the deliverables up to two times, following which the Client may reject the deliverables applicable to that Milestone/Project and ask for a refund or a repost the project for a different freelance; After discussion with the dispute team.
- If the Client rejects delivery of a Milestone for any reason, Zillancer will refund the applicable fees to the Client in full, after deducting reasonable administration costs (As Applicable).
- Zillancer is entitled to hold funds indefinitely during any investigation due to fraudulent or illegal activity or Ongoing dispute.
- Payments can be done through PayPal, Credit/Debit Cards.
- Freelancer and Intern Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- Clients must make the payment upfront for the agreed fee before starting the project
- If the Customer confirms delivery of the Milestone, Zillancer will release the applicable Fees held on account to the Freelancer’s Wallet on the Platform.
- Freelancers can transfer the project fee after 24hrs once the project is completed and duly signed off.
- Minimum amount needed to request withdrawal of funds from Zillancer wallet is $30 USD.
- Funds accumulating in Zillancer Wallet as a result of double payments would be refunded after deducting the Bank Processing Fee.
In the event of any dispute between the Client and Freelancer, the same will be investigated by Zillancer’s dispute team. Zillancer’s Dispute team’s decision will be final.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Zillancer or our dispute team will not be liable to any errors or omissions or any loss or damage of any kind incurred to the business of Client and Freelancer during the project or because of the project.
Bonded with an Agreement to provide the best service in the industry to our clients.
Should a Partner be found in violation of its Agreement, would be answerable as per the UAE court of law.