Oracle Cloud HCM Technical Consultant with 8+ years of experience for 9 Months
- Type Fixed
- Duration: Less than a month
HCM Technical Resource – MTR (Minimum Technical Requirements)
To be considered for this role, you will need;
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in HCM Technical (Core HR, Absence Management, Payroll, compensation, Performance and Learn) developing and supporting.
- Completed at least 2 full ERP Oracle Cloud (Fusion) project implementations.
- Extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure.
- Excellent Oracle technical skills with the ability to build complex Oracle components using PL/SQL and SQL.
- Experience in creation of BIP and OTBI reports in Oracle Cloud environment.
- Experience in Data Load Tools (HDL/HSDL).
- Experience in Writing and debugging Fast Formulas
- Experience in Inbound and Outbound Integration Tools (Extracts, REST API, ATOM)
- Experience in in Page Composer and Other UI Related objects.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of Clients/Business
- Oracle Fusion certification
- 8+ years’ experience working with Human Capital modules
- 4+ years working with implementation of Oracle Cloud Human Capital modules
- 4 + years working with supporting end users of Oracle Cloud Human Capital modules
- Ability to continuously coordinate with multiple parties and supervisors while maintaining independence
- Extensive experience in Oracle Fusion Modules:
- Oracle Human Capital management – Core HR
- Oracle Talent Management
- Oracle Learning Management
- Goals and performance Management
- Experience on BPM workflow (Rules, Attributes, Conditions, etc.)
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customization within software environment
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Knowledge in Apps Tools like SQL Developer, Data Loader and Web ADI