Oracle Cloud HCM Techno - Functional Consultant with 8+ years of experience for 6 months
- Type Fixed
- Duration: Less than a month
HCM Functional Resource – MTR (Minimum Technical Requirements)
To be considered for this role, you will need;
- Provide functional support for Oracle Fusion Human Capital applications
- Identifies and applies creative and innovative approaches to resolving product implementation and integration obstacles and problems.
- Manage functional requests from end user community.
- Define functional requests priorities, write functional specifications and coordinate developments with technical team.
- Review Oracle fusion quarterly functional updates, understand, map to the business needs, test/validate cross functional and deployment them upon business confirmation,
- Design and develop OTBI reports and write basic data exactions queries using SQL
- Support and manage all HCM integrations (oracle and third-party integrations) with help of technical team
- Establish/define reconciliation process and reports and support the business users during month-end and year-end reconciliation process
- Design and define process wise custom fusion roles with data access as appropriate
- Should work with Oracle support team for application bugs/enhancements
- Should encourage the business to use Oracle standard functionalities and reports
- Mapping business requirements and translating these requirements into Oracle Applications functional specifications.
- Develop unit test scripts and coordinate User Acceptance Testing of the system enhancements or custom solutions.
- Work with Oracle to resolve service requests.
- Train the end user community on systems where applicable.
- Adhere and support existing ITIL service management processes, such as change management, incident management and problem management.
- Embrace and adhere to support service level agreements agreed with the end user community.
- Regularly communicate to the users the status of the support or enhancement requests.
- Oracle Fusion certification
- 8+ years’ experience working with Human Capital modules
- 4+ years working with implementation of Oracle Cloud Human Capital modules
- 4 + years working with supporting end users of Oracle Cloud Human Capital modules
- Ability to continuously coordinate with multiple parties and supervisors while maintaining independence
- Extensive experience in Oracle Fusion Modules:
- Oracle Human Capital management – Core HR
- Oracle Talent Management
- Oracle Learning Management
- Goals and performance Management
- Experience on BPM workflow (Rules, Attributes, Conditions, etc.)
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customization within software environment
- Proven ability to be self-directed and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Knowledge in Apps Tools like SQL Developer, Data Loader and Web ADI